Nov 3, 2021
On this episode, Jason has a candid conversation about what it's like to be a new real estate agent with Jacob Montgomery. Jacob tells his journey from troubled youth to the military to entrepreneurship and JPAR Real Estate Agent. Plus, we hear about how Jacobs's newfound spirituality and fatherhood have positively transformed his life and career. Don't be fooled by his young age; Jacob drops a ton of knowledge and insights for anyone wanting to get into the real estate business or a long-time real estate veteran.
- 10% of real estate agents do 90% of the business.
- Develop a low pressure sales style, don't be a pushy salesman.
- Make as many relationships as you can. Don't sell; make connections and new friends.
- Be yourself and have a desire to help people.
- Provide value in any way possible to somebody.
- When starting in real estate, work a lot for free, and it'll pay off.
- Surround yourself with the real estate agents that aren't making any excuses as real estate agents.
Jacob Montgomery Says:
Don't be afraid to get in and get your hands dirty.
You're the product of the people you surround yourself with.
Connect to the person on the other side of the phone; the more connections you make, the better your transactions will be.
Jason Will Says:
Real Estate is a very primal industry. Where if you don't kill, you don't eat.
Thanks for listening!
We would like to know what you think about the IMPACT Agent podcast. Do you agree with Jason? Did any of these ideas help you? Let us know by contacting us at jasonwillrealestate.com