Mar 3, 2022
Welcome to the first Impact Agent episode of 2022, and wow, do
we have a goodie. Jason Will talks with Birmingham, Alabama, real
estate agent and burgeoning social media guru Tony Alvarez. In this episode, Tony lays out the
importance of using social video on Tik Tok, Facebook, and
Instagram to grow your brand and sales funnels and connect with
your market and audience personally. Plus, Tony shares his
incredible story of immigrating to the United States from El
Salvador, his steps on becoming successful, being authentically
you, and the power of smiling. Learn to be like Tony, do not fear
the unknown, don't be a secret agent, and start with your first
social media video today.
I can be the best social media guru expert and have the best videos in the world. But if I don't connect with people, if people don't identify with me, they're not going to work with me. - Tony Alvarez
Follow Tony Alvarez on Instagram - @thetonyalvarezre
- Determine your personal strengths and weaknesses and talk about them on social media platforms.
- Know your career "why" and "why not."
- Share your story and your true self to connect with others on social media.
- Do not fear the unknown, and never let fear stop you from doing something positive.
- A smile is the best weapon for a real estate agent.
- Do not be a "secret agent." Be known by everybody, anyone, and
Thanks for listening!
We would like to know what you think about the IMPACT Agent podcast. Do you agree with Jason? Did any of these ideas help you? Let us know by contacting us at jasonwillrealestate.com