Jul 12, 2021
Only given a 10-15% chance of survival from a "triple-negative" breast cancer diagnosis, Cindy Anderton leaned on her inner voice, inner strength, a strong faith in God, and maintaining a positive mindset to beat the odds. Cindy excels at and loves her job of marketing and sales with Alabama Title Company, and she and Jason Will will talk a little real estate, this episode all about Cindy's long, courageous, and transformative cancer journey and survivorship story.
- Sharing your story, especially in business, because people don't necessarily care what you do; they care why you do it and about your unique story.
- When you meet people that are not only passionate about what they do, it's inspiring.
- Be your own best health advocate. Trust your instincts and that inner voice.
- Cancer is not always a death sentence. It will make you reevaluate what's important in life.
- Always get a second opinion, regardless of what you think your physician might think.
- The Real Estate business can take your life over, but you have to take time to focus on what's most important. And work is not always it.
- Know your breast, do self-exams, and encourage others to be aware of the importance of this simple and life-saving act.
Thanks for listening!
We would like to know what you think about the IMPACT Agent podcast. Do you agree with Jason? Did any of these ideas help you? Let us know by contacting us at jasonwillrealestate.com
IMPACT Agent is recorded and
produced at Deep Fried Studios - Mobile,
Producer: Johnny Gwin